Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Norman Boats
 Well My Norman has ...............?
 no topics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stratford4528

United Kingdom
414 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2023 :  20:22:50  Show Profile Send stratford4528 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been some time ago that I visited this site. Now it looks dead

df

United Kingdom
5990 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2023 :  07:41:21  Show Profile  Visit df's Homepage Send df a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's certainly gone quiet, time of year doesn't help but it seems to be the nature of forums.
I've added quite a few new members but sadly they all seem to lurk and not pop up and say hello and tell us about their boats/projects.

NBAS--The communal colostomy bag of the boating community.
Visit leomagill.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

IanM

United Kingdom
2237 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2023 :  17:28:07  Show Profile Send IanM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not dead, just slumbering a little.
It's never really been a hugely active forum.
Go to Top of Page

stratford4528

United Kingdom
414 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2023 :  19:10:02  Show Profile Send stratford4528 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I use to use this site regularly but sadly my 32 hasn't seen water for over 5 years. Don't know when I can get a holiday on it next.
Go to Top of Page

pete-preston

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2023 :  16:04:04  Show Profile Send pete-preston a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Had to sell my boat last year, due to galloping old age, and am not able to keep up on the jobs that needed doing, but I still like checking the site just in case there is somthing I can help with.
Hope it will continue to flourish once the better weather starts.

p summerton
Go to Top of Page

Mad Harold

United Kingdom
225 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2023 :  13:31:38  Show Profile Send Mad Harold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It has gone quiet, it is the time of year,but also whenever I have googled Norman Owners a flag comes up saying the conection is not safe.I can access the site by fiddling with the settings, but this may be a factor.
There is also a Facebook Norman owners page, but of course doesn't have the knowledge and experienced members that this one has.Scrolling through the list on the left there is an answer to just about any Norman question.
Am boatless at the moment,and having owned and 'fettled' three boats I have become a bit ' fussy' about the next.Looking for one that is ready to go and have not seen anything suitable (at least not one that is within my budget)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000