Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Norman Boats
 Well My Norman has ...............?
 Insurance - Craftinsure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

df

United Kingdom
5990 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2021 :  13:14:11  Show Profile  Visit df's Homepage Send df a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If anyone is needing to renew their insurance for the upcoming season please get a quote from craftinsure and mention this site as they have come up trumps and covered the hosting for us once again.
The links from this site shows them where the refferal came from so please please use them.
Many thanks Mark!

NBAS--The communal colostomy bag of the boating community.
Visit leomagill.co.uk

df

United Kingdom
5990 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2023 :  07:42:11  Show Profile  Visit df's Homepage Send df a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And once again Craftinsure have coughed up to help keep the site alive, as one who has had a claim with them before I can happily recommend them (claim handling is worth more than a cheap price) so make sure you all get a quote from them come renewal time, and please use the links from this site so they know we're still here.
This was a sponsorship our glorious leader Trevor negotiated many years ago now at a boat show so it's good to keep it going for old times sake, and the cash of course.....
Thanks again Mark!

NBAS--The communal colostomy bag of the boating community.
Visit leomagill.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

IanM

United Kingdom
2237 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2023 :  12:16:32  Show Profile Send IanM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We've been insured by them for the best part of 2 decades now. Good people to deal with and a good price too.

And, yes, it means a lot to know that they dealt with your claim in a sensible way Dave.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000