Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 For Sale & Wanted
 Norman 20 Conquest
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

david67

United Kingdom
54 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2021 :  14:51:16  Show Profile Send david67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With great reluctance Im thinking of selling. Being recently self employed i have had no Govt. financial support over lockdowns and have my elderly parents living me meaning I hardly have time for boating or funds for mooring fees.
She has been painted inside and out has a fairly new vinyl hood. New white vinyl upholstery with a single dark and light blue stripe. New flooring and pale grey carpet to the hull.safety cert done last year. 15hp mariner serviced 18 months ago. New interior carpentry. She requires a bit of finishing.New Thetford royale potty. Mooring until April at Coltishall Norfolk which can be kept. I thought £3000 would be a fair price she is a very smart looking lady. Email davebossley@hotmail.co.uk for photos. Im looking to replace her with something like a 14ft Seasafe on a trailer that I could keep on my drive until things are better.

All the nice girls love a sailor !!!!!!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000