Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 For Sale & Wanted
 NORMAN 23' For Sale ( Canada Goose ) £9,500.00.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DAVID JAMES

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2024 :  13:07:47  Show Profile Send DAVID JAMES a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good morning everyone, its time to let someone else enjoy Canada Goose. I have owned her for six years, but my age (70yrs) and joints are telling me to let go. The hull was painted and a stainless steel plate was attached to the transom two years ago. The engine is a 15hp Mariner, and has never let me down,
and it is moored on the Gloucester to Sharpness canal. This boat is still being used on a regular basis, and will be until sold. ( Just turn the key and your away.) I've had quite a few trips on the river Severn and River Avon from Tewkesbury with no worries. There are many extras included together with working solar panel, and two 12ltr petrol tanks.
A stack full of receipts are included because it has been loved and looked after. Six year old photos of CANADA GOOSE can be found on this site from when I first bought it, and I'm looking to sell it for
£9,500. I'm on it next weekend with my wife, and whenever the weather
is going to be a bit kinder to us. Regards Dave.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000