Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Norman Boats
 Well My Norman has ...............?
 Easter 2022
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

df

United Kingdom
5990 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2022 :  11:37:05  Show Profile  Visit df's Homepage Send df a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well that is easter on the boat well and truly buggered, a bit of a sore throat and headache for a couple of days sent me reaching for the lateral flow tests, wednesday morning negative so went to work as usual with plans to head to the boat thursday evening for the long weekend, wednesday evening still felling crap did another test, bugger positive!

NBAS--The communal colostomy bag of the boating community.
Visit leomagill.co.uk

philihun

United Kingdom
283 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2022 :  20:05:33  Show Profile Send philihun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that mate. I have had the same bad luck recently. Going up to Ripon for 2 weeks on the 4 th april , wife went down with it, took her 10 days to test negative. Try again after easter.

pr hunt
Go to Top of Page

df

United Kingdom
5990 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2022 :  17:03:48  Show Profile  Visit df's Homepage Send df a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On a plus note got through the out of date beer in the house, got through the nearly out of date beer and getting through the 5 months to go beer, called pub yesterday to have a rucksack and card taken off me outside and returned full of really nice stout.
Got a load of logs split and gave the bike a good thrashing a few times, not the same as getting 4 days worth of jobs done on the boat but could have been worse.
Can't wait to go to the pub!!!!!

NBAS--The communal colostomy bag of the boating community.
Visit leomagill.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000