Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Norman Boats
 Well My Norman has ...............?
 Sad News - RIP Trevor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dave F

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2020 :  19:36:08  Show Profile Send Dave F a Private Message  Reply with Quote
RIP TREV. YOU WE'RE OFTEN A GREAT HELP AND ADVISER. I HOPE HIS FAMILY STAY STRONG THROUGH THESE VERY TRYING TIMES.
REGARDS DAVE F.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

david67

United Kingdom
54 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2020 :  13:07:51  Show Profile Send david67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very sad news

All the nice girls love a sailor !!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

philihun

United Kingdom
283 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2020 :  14:11:50  Show Profile Send philihun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear the sad news, but fair play to df for his efforts to keep things going. Iv'e read what he said ref the financial side but i will chip in as well if things get tight.

pr hunt
Go to Top of Page

Sonny

United Kingdom
191 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2020 :  23:46:18  Show Profile Send Sonny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
R.I.P. Trevor. you gave me support from the start of my boating life and will be sorely missed.
i would not be on the river and enjoying my retirement if it was'nt for this site.
also thanks to Dave F for keeping it going i shall always have a soft spot for this site and its members.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000