Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 For Sale & Wanted
 Norman 23 for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Colboy

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2023 :  10:06:55  Show Profile Send Colboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello. This is Colboy again. I bet I've got this wrong and I'm not posting this onto the correct page. But here goes.
I've got to put my Norman 23 up for sale. She is called Pennywise 3 and she is just sitting on a trailor in a barn unloved and unattended. When I say unloved I don't mean by me personally. I mean by my lack of time, money and investment on her. She has been out of water now for around three years and in all honesty I can't ever see me getting her back on the water again. She is completely empty inside ( a blank canvass) that was down to water ingress years back. I had to tip EVERYTHING out as it was all wet and yucky. Since then she has been completely re sealed and is now totally waterproof and water tight. She was last undersealed about five years ago but I think another coat now won't do any harm. She has a brand spanking new canopy made bespoke. It's a lovely Navy blue one and fits beautifully. She has a 15 hp Honda outboard which runs great and was serviced at Hayling Island but would benefit from being run up again. She is sitting on an indespenssion powerboat trailor which would have to sell with the boat I'm guessing, unless the buyer had their own trailor. Well that's it. I hope this post is ok. And hopefully my Pennywise will go to a good home. I've a fair few 'boaty' mates..and they've all said to put her up for £10,000 .Thanks, Colboy.

C.S.Harcourt.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000