Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Norman Boats
 Well My Norman has ...............?
 27ft v berth cushions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

boatboi27ft

2 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2022 :  11:05:56  Show Profile Send boatboi27ft a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi to all does anyone know if all the norman v berth cushions are the same size ifso what sizeas i bought a 27ft center cockpit with no interior

df

United Kingdom
5984 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2022 :  11:19:42  Show Profile  Visit df's Homepage Send df a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No interior at all or just no cushions?
Best bet is to measure or template to get cushions made as some normans were bought as kits and home fitted out.
Don't expect cushions to be a cheap job, they are surprisingly expensive to get made, the foam on it's own is quite pricey.

NBAS--The communal colostomy bag of the boating community.
Visit leomagill.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

boatboi27ft

2 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2022 :  12:08:17  Show Profile Send boatboi27ft a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nothing except floor and v fg berth
yes ive made caravan cushions before in fact a whole rock and roll style bed/settee which i will make another of for the forward cabin (not the v berth) so aware of costs i collected a few sofas and reclaimed the foam i thought they maybe standard size as all made in same mould ?
but will template next time i am at the boat thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000