Full Screen | Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Norman Boats
 Well My Norman has ...............?
 norman boat badge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dwall

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2014 :  20:23:12  Show Profile Send Dwall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any one know were I can get a metal norman boat badge to replace the ones on my boat ?
Dave

Knighty

United Kingdom
654 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2014 :  14:15:18  Show Profile Send Knighty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try Adi if he has any left.

http://www.normanboats.co.uk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6932&SearchTerms=badge
Go to Top of Page

adi-n-chez

United Kingdom
1980 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2014 :  22:33:44  Show Profile Send adi-n-chez a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still have some !

Which one do you want - I have the Knight type (As per 18/20/Conquest & later 23's) plus the Norman name fitted to the 22/32 on the bow

Not sure if I have any shields that were on the 32 left

Adi

Sewer Tubes ? I'd rather have a D**ncr*ft (Only Kidding)
Go to Top of Page

fred99

69 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2014 :  09:38:38  Show Profile Send fred99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you have some left Adi, I'd like a set of the ones for a N20 please.

If you could let me know how much and where to send money to that'd be great
Go to Top of Page

mumsie53

United Kingdom
68 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2014 :  11:55:49  Show Profile Send mumsie53 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like a pair of bow badges for a 32 too please if you have any spare.. how would I pay?
Thanks Pam

"growing old is compulsory, growing up however, is purely optional"
Go to Top of Page

Dwall

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2014 :  13:53:13  Show Profile Send Dwall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Adi the ones on mine have the knight with the shield on for the 27 but it don't have to be the same could u call me on 07796395610
Thanks Dave
Go to Top of Page

Dwall

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2014 :  17:34:20  Show Profile Send Dwall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or email at ktmtt88@hotmail.co.uk
Ta
Go to Top of Page

mumsie53

United Kingdom
68 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2014 :  09:30:54  Show Profile Send mumsie53 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my email is pamhardy01@btinternet.com thanks :)

"growing old is compulsory, growing up however, is purely optional"
Go to Top of Page

Steve T

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2014 :  20:21:28  Show Profile Send Steve T a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pair of Knight types for a 23 for me too please.
Just let me know how to settle up.

Cheers

Steve
Go to Top of Page

Dwall

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2014 :  09:14:37  Show Profile Send Dwall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think Adi has given up on us
Go to Top of Page

Steve T

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2014 :  22:00:22  Show Profile Send Steve T a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Adi.......is there anyone there?
Go to Top of Page

Steve T

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2014 :  21:06:30  Show Profile Send Steve T a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where's 'e gone?
Go to Top of Page

adi-n-chez

United Kingdom
1980 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2014 :  20:51:41  Show Profile Send adi-n-chez a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Feelings of deja vu here............

Those of you that are old members may know of my err inconsistencies of replying to badge requests (Sorry once again Trev!)

This time I have more excuses !!!

Errr.........

Well we got married finally after 27yrs ! (Thought it was time to make a commitment to Chez after all the lock winding she has done!) plus the 'Try before u buy' excuse was wearing thin ! As a old romantic that was Feb 14 (Easy way to remember the anniversary!) and since then its been hectic with parties , birthday trips etc etc.

Not seen Dad much at all since before the wedding (May have upset him a little as we absconded to Mexico!) but will be sorting the baadge stock out over the next week or so. I know we have a lot of substandard Knight ones with small misruns as the foundry who made them after Dads retirement wasnt the best ! (If folks want these they will be much cheaper!)

Anyhow - Not forgotten you all will be back soon..........

Adi

Sewer Tubes ? I'd rather have a D**ncr*ft (Only Kidding)
Go to Top of Page

fred99

69 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2014 :  22:00:07  Show Profile Send fred99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations on the wedding Adi n Chez

Now get those badges sorted. lol.

Go to Top of Page

trevork

3949 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2014 :  23:00:57  Show Profile  Visit trevork's Homepage Send trevork a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never doubted you Adi!

Go to Top of Page

tigtog

United Kingdom
421 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  00:29:55  Show Profile Send tigtog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
congratulations to you both
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© N.B.A.S. 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000